Fleet Analyst - Cleveland, OH or Houston, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
The Fleet Analyst will contribute to the safe, reliable and efficient operation of Fleet Assets through the analysis of available data in order to create reports and studies against established Maintenance Key Performance Indicators.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Meet or exceed all of Airgas safety standards, policies and or practices at all times
Assist in the creation, analyze, and maintain measurement of maintenance Key Performance Indicators, measuring logistics, financial, and maintenance performance data.
Create and maintain company-wide data visualization tools such as Tableau and the Organizational WebSite for use by Fleet management stakeholders in communicating maintenance and financial performance data.
Establish and maintain communication with Zone Distribution Managers, Region Sales, Supply Chain Management, National Scheduling Center, and National Product Supply, to ensure customer requirements and objectives are met.
Contribute to the development of safe operating practices and improvement of asset maintenance by producing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on maintenance performance and financial performance.
Monitor and assist in maintenance audits of Depot/Terminal maintenance performance against established Maintenance Key Performance Indicators.
Participate in the analyze of RFQ responses for asset sourcing or maintenance service decisions to increase Fleet performance.
Assist in negotiating pricing, supplies, and service availability w/various vendors
Assist in the coordinate and management key suppliers to reduce testing, repair, or refurbishment ETA's and costs associated to Fleet assets
Improve organization transparency through financial statements analysis (Profit & Loss)
Manage vast amounts of data for improved asset oversight (Road Call, Asset Databases)
Utilize and maintain maintenance management tools, such as Maximo, PeopleNet, etc
Meet individual training requirements, and certifications
Adhere to, execute, and perform corporate policies, processes, and procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Business degree: Supply Chain Management
2-3 years of experience in Fleet Operations experience with industrial gases, and/or business administration
Strong analytical skills
Proven knowledge of Tableau
Knowledge of DOT, OSHA and other safety/industry organization standards
Solid project implementation skills with sustained improvements
Excellent communication and negotiating skills, both verbal and written
Strong Business and Financial Acumen including proficient P & L experience
* Strong knowledge of PC productivity tools such as MS Office and or Google Apps
* Extensive knowledge of spreadsheets; Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
* Ability to travel up to 50% throughout North America
COMMUNICATION and/or CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS:
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write routine business reports and business correspondence in English.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees and/or customers.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals using the English language.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.