Fleet Maintenance Area Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Aggregate Industries, a leading supplier of quality construction building materials in the United States, and a member of LaFargeHolcim, has an immediate opening for a Fleet Maintenance Area Manager to provide support to the Ready Mix operations in Virginia and West Virginia. This position, which will report directly to the Fleet Maintenance Manager, will be responsible for the following:
* Establishes schedules and methods for providing fleet maintenance and repair services for the plants under supervision
* Enforces fleet maintenance policies and procedures
* Executes fleet maintenance projects at the direction of the Fleet Maintenance Manager
* Maintains inventory of parts and supplies
* Inspects work in progress to ensure proper work methods and techniques are utilized
* Participates in the preparation and administration of the assigned budget
* Forecasts additional funding needed for staffing, equipment, materials and supplies
* Class B Commercial Driver's License
* A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the maintenance and repair of concrete mixers, trucks and other heavy equipment. Mack experience preferred, but not required.
* Proficient in fleet diagnostic equipment and tools
* Proficient in a variety of general purpose hand and power tools
* Understanding of occupational hazards and proper safety precautions to perform maintenance and repair work on vehicles and equipment safely.
* Ability to read, interpret and apply a variety of technical information from manuals, drawings, specification layouts , blueprints and schematics
* Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
* Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, push, pull and lift.
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES:
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: