This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
East Hartford, CT
I am ESHWAR, from EMPLOYVISION INC. I represent an executive search firm that has been appointed to recruit senior level talent across various locations in the United States. We have been recognized by INC as one of the fastest growing companies in the country. We are very well connected with the C-suite and key hiring managers representing various Fortune 1000 companies, SME's and even a few exciting start-ups.
JOB TYPE: FULLTIME/PERMANENT
JOB TITLE: FLEET MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: EAST HARTFORD, CT
Fleet Managers are on the front line of this aftermarket business opportunity and will play a key role in driving the Company's profitability.
The Fleet Management Group manages long term engine maintenance agreements with commercial airline customers. The combined size of this portfolio of contracts is over $26B in lifetime sales. Contractual services include: engine overhaul and repair, on-wing and off-wing maintenance planning, coordination of on-wing services, engine health monitoring, and logistical support.
The Fleet Manager manages and owns a piece of this business portfolio, focusing on two key functions: (1) working with airline customers to deliver contract services and ensure reliable operations and (2) proposing and executing strategies for optimizing the profitability of assigned contracts. He or she reports to the Regional Fleet Manager within the Engine Services organization.
The Fleet Manager works directly with airlines in a customer facing role. This key business function involves coordinating with other organizations to seamlessly deliver contracted engine services and ensure reliable engine operations. The Fleet Manager maintains timely and accurate removal forecasts, schedules customer engines for required maintenance, and coordinates work with the maintenance facilities and technical teams to manage the maintenance work scope and cost of each engine shop visit.
The Fleet Manager utilize keen business acumen to lead teams of analysts who perform technical evaluations and financial and data analyses. This second key business function involves owning the financial management of assigned contracts, including team oversight of the annual contract valuation process, recommending and implementing profitability enhancement initiatives and supporting new sales and restructuring campaigns.
* 4+ years related work experience
* Demonstrated aptitude and experience related to (1) financial analysis/management, (2) contracts and contract management
* Experience with the technical design/operations of engines, engine maintenance or airline operations is a plus, but not required
* Exceptional communication, presentation and data management skills
* Ability to effectively work with teams across organizations to accomplish goals
* Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to drive results through influence and collaboration
* Demonstrated application of continuous improvement
* Previous customer facing experience in a technical or business role is a plus
* Candidate should be a self-starter and be willing to work with limited guidance
* Domestic and international travel up to 10%
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, business, finance, or other related field. MBA or other advanced degree valued