Flex Fulfillment Associate Flex On/Call PT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Are you looking for a position with flexible hours* Merrill Corporation is looking for individuals able to commit to 15-20 hours per week ideally between our core hours of 8am -8pm, Monday - Friday! You set your availability and we will schedule you based on business needs. No Shift will be less than 4 hours nor over 8 hours.
Fulfillment Associate: Collation
The Collation Department is responsible for building high usage daily order fulfillment kits as well as customized literature sets for mailings. Collation utilizes instructions provided in the production ticket to build and quality check kits by comparing item numbers, item descriptions and collation order. Collated product may be inserted into binders, folders or envelopes and/or boxed for shipment. Fulfillment Associates must be proficient at reading Collation instructions to ensure the quality, accuracy and completeness of all orders produced in the fulfillment area.
* Ability to stand/walk 7.5 hours per day on concrete floor
* Ability to lift: 5-29 lbs. frequently, 30-45 lbs. frequently, 46-50lbs. occasionally
* Frequent bending, stopping and/or twisting
* Repetitive hand/wrist motion repetitive grasping
* Ability to work overtime, including weekends on short notice
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma
* 0-2 years related work experience
* Ability to read work orders and follow instructions
* Ability to do basic math calculations
* Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written
Merrill is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.Visit this URL to know more http://www.merrillcorp.com/eeo-aae-policy.htm
Merrill participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
Merrill is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities.
Merrill is a drug-free workplace.