Flight Controls Engineer 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FLIGHT CONTROLS ENGINEER
Ready for your career to take off Are you a brilliant Engineer looking for an opportunity to take your next step and help design the next generation of aircraft controls Parsons is now hiring Flight Controls Engineers with a passion for innovation and leading teams who solve mission critical challenges.
The Flight Controls Engineer participates in defining the overall technical solution by interfacing directly with project management and design engineers with the goal of providing system level architectures and trade spaces necessary to support the end-users technical, financial and schedule needs. Primary activities include creation of system architecture, performance prediction, system sizing analysis, creating technical requirements baselines and Verification and Validation planning.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace or Systems Engineering
* 8 to 12years of experience in a design and development engineering role.
* Proven specific capabilities/competencies in Modeling and Simulation, Verification and Validation Methods, Control System Design, Integration and Test.
* US Citizen or Permanent Resident to comply with US Government Contracts
* 4years of progressive experience in the field of engineering with flight controls
* Simulation and Model based design tools experience. (MATLAB and Simulink)
* Experience in the development of commercial or military aircraft flight controls
* FAA certification experience of avionic systems
* Avionics Standards: DO-178, DO-254, ARP-4754
Ready for action We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of engineering services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
PARSONS REFERRAL PLAN
_Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is Why not join our Parsons external referral program When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!_
Parsons is proud of our 70+ years in delivering engineering, technical, and construction services to our legacy markets: transportation, water, environmental, oil and gas, industrial, and defense. As markets have evolved, so have we. Parsons is a provider of choice for cybersecurity and alternative project delivery services. We believe talent, passion, and commitment generate success. Parsons employees go the distance for our customers and give back to the communities in which we live and work_. _We welcome self-starters who have the ability to solve problems elegantly--and who believe in our core values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation, sustainability, and diversity. If this describes you, join us! PARSONS DELIVERS A BETTER WORLD.
Parsons is an equal-opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.