Flight Controls Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFlight Controls Software Engineer
Ready to put your Python experience to work testing flight controls Are you an experienced Software Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment working with teams in a support role Imagine yourself working on commercial and military aircraft flight control systems in a team environment. Parsons is now hiring Software Engineers with a passion for and testing and supporting mission critical products.
Parsons experience in this highly demanding field and your 5 - 10 years of experience with conventional code development using C, C++, and Python, will propel your career forward as you work alongside seasoned software professionals. Opportunities for training and development will ensure you're always being challenged and moving forward.
In this role you will work on flight control test system requirements capture, systems integration, testing responsibilities and on-going support for next generation of aircraft flight controls. We're looking for engineers who contribute and interact in a multi-functional, multi-discipline, and diverse development team across multiple geographic locations.
* Flight Controls Test System software development and support.
* Interpret customer requirements, develop simulation and test capabilities, participate in requirements reviews and issue resolution.
* Contribute to detailed requirements and Systems Integration for flight control product development.
* Support requirements validation and verification.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Software, Systems or Aerospace Engineering
* 5 to 10years of experience with conventional code development using C, C++, and Python
* Model based design (Simulink, MATLAB, etc.)
* Debugging and resolving software problems
* Experience in the development of commercial or military systems
* DO-178B, DO-254, ARP-4754
* Certification of aircraft systems with the FAA or other certification authorities
Ready for action We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of engineering services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
PARSONS REFERRAL PLAN
_Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is Why not join our Parsons external referral program When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!_
Parsons is proud of our 70+ years in delivering engineering, technical, and construction services to our legacy markets: transportation, water, environmental, oil and gas, industrial, and defense. As markets have evolved, so have we. Parsons is a provider of choice for cybersecurity and alternative project delivery services. We believe talent, passion, and commitment generate success. Parsons employees go the distance for our customers and give back to the communities in which we live and work_. _We welcome self-starters who have the ability to solve problems elegantly--and who believe in our core values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation, sustainability, and diversity. If this describes you, join us! PARSONS DELIVERS A BETTER WORLD.
Parsons is an equal-opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.