Flight Controls Software Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFlight Controls Software Lead
Ready to take the lead Are you an experienced Software Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment working with teams in a lead role Imagine yourself working on avionics software simulation and test environments on commercial and military aircraft flight control systems. Parsons is now hiring a Lead Software Engineer with a passion for developing and testing mission critical products.
Parsons experience in this highly demanding field and your 10 - 15 years of experience with conventional code development using C, C++, and Python, will propel your career forward as you lead teams of seasoned software professionals.
In this role you will work on flight control test system requirements capture, systems integration, testing responsibilities and on-going support for next generation of aircraft flight controls. We're looking for engineers who lead and interact in a multi-functional, multi-discipline, and diverse development team across multiple geographic locations.
* Lead the Flight Controls Test System software development and support.
* Interpret customer requirements, develop simulation and test capabilities, participate in requirements reviews and issue resolution.
* Lead the software detailed requirements and Systems Integration for flight control product development.
* Support requirements validation and verification.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Software, Systems or Aerospace Engineering
* 10 to 15 years of experience with conventional code development using C, C++, and Python
* 5 years of experience leading software development teams
* Model based design (Simulink, MATLAB, etc.)
* Debugging and resolving software problems
* Experience in the development of commercial or military systems
* DO-178B, DO-254, ARP-4754
* Certification of aircraft systems with the FAA or other certification authorities
Ready for action We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of engineering services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
PARSONS REFERRAL PLAN
_Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is Why not join our Parsons external referral program When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!_
Parsons is proud of our 70+ years in delivering engineering, technical, and construction services to our legacy markets: transportation, water, environmental, oil and gas, industrial, and defense. As markets have evolved, so have we. Parsons is a provider of choice for cybersecurity and alternative project delivery services. We believe talent, passion, and commitment generate success. Parsons employees go the distance for our customers and give back to the communities in which we live and work_. _We welcome self-starters who have the ability to solve problems elegantly--and who believe in our core values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation, sustainability, and diversity. If this describes you, join us! PARSONS DELIVERS A BETTER WORLD.
Parsons is an equal-opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
Pleaseapply directly at https://parsons.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl lang=en&job=38697 or email Joyce Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org