Floor Care Assistant (Days)
Job Code: 00327-6390
Days (rotating weekends)
The FLOOR CARE ASSISTANT is responsible for maintaining the highest level of cleanliness and sanitation in their work area.
* Ensures patient room and physical plant flooring is cleaned and maintained in an efficient, safe and timely manner.
* Ensures equipment is in working order and ensures preventive maintenance is completed on equipment.
Job qualifications include:
* High school diploma or GED preferred.
* 6-12 months of previous Floor Care experience Required.
* At least 2 years experience in floor stripping and refinishing.
* At least 2 years experience in carpet shampooing.
Last Edited: 08/18/2016