Floor Care Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Position requires flexibility with shifts. Employee must be able to work day and evening shifts. (Note: evening shifts may be two of the five days per week)
* Position involves working with chemicals and equipment.
* Employee will be exposed to guests frequently and must possess excellent customer service skills.
* Pile lifting/vacuuming, spot removal, and carpet cleaning using approved HOST equipment, and supplies throughout entire resort; including all public areas, stairwells and all guest rooms.
* Occasional bodily fluid spot removal is required.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Position requires working without assistance from team members.
* Lift up to 30 lbs., move up to 100 lbs., bending, stretching, must be able to stand for 8 hours at a time, working with chemicals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled