Floor Supervisor (Part Time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/27/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
Responsible for assisting the Branch Manager in running the secure, timely and accurate processing of armored car and vault process in the morning. Assist management with training and scheduling of processing staff. Provide detailed and accurate reports.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Assist Branch Manager with paperwork completion, production flow and Vehicle inspections.
2. Effectively control daily work flow. This includes efficient work assignment and distribution of the vault and routes.
3. Must be knowledgeable and have the ability to perform the daily tasks of a vault clerk and driver guard.
4. Insure that all equipment is in working condition including, Drive Cam, radio check, and armored truck.
5. Help to identify security and procedural violations by recommending corrective action and/or disciplinary action.
6. Maintaining the professionalism amongst our driver guards, i.e. uniforms, removal of trash from the armored vehicle, and random driver license, DOT card, and gun card checks,
7. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. High school degree/equivalency.
2. Must have a minimum of one year supervisory experience and have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
3. Must possess reporting skills.
4. Physically capable of maneuvering 40-50 pounds.
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Must be computer literate.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.