This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Wisconsin Dells, WI
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Performs opening and closing duties of housekeeping office; to include lost and found
* Checks unoccupied rooms to ensure accuracy of housekeeping and front office reports.
* Oversees the activities and actions of assigned personnel.
* Inspects clean and vacant rooms for cleanliness, supplies, maintenance problems, and temperature.
* Completes and communicates maintenance work orders to Assistant Director of Housekeeping or Director of Housekeeping.
* Inspects assigned stayover rooms for cleanliness, supplies, and precautionary damage concerns.
* Ensures linen storage rooms, trash rooms, and housekeeping carts are clean, organized, and properly inventoried for next day's activities. Ensures combustible substances are removed from storage areas.
* Keeps hallways, vending areas, and stairways clean and free of obstructions (furniture, dishes, etc.).
* Supervises Pack members and discusses personnel issues with Director of Housekeeping.
* Investigates and reports inappropriate behavior by staff, guests or suspicious persons.
* Evaluates productivity and quality of work of each staff member and determines additional training.
* Ensures Pack members report in and cleared before departing resort.
* Turns over all vacant and clean rooms; verifies stayovers; reports early check outs; communicates issues and discrepancies with front office.
* Conducts Pack member performance appraisals in a timely manner.
* Trains new employees and provides continued training for current employees.
* Conduct Quality Assurance audits ? Maintains recommended par levels of inventories
* Attend all pertinent meetings
* Preferred skills included conflict resolution, coaching, teamwork and time management.
* Complete knowledge and skill of room attendants and house attendants
* Previous experience in hotel or resort required.
* Lift up to 30 lbs., bending, stretching.
* Excessive walking
* Exposure to chemicals
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled