This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Wadley Regional Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods to include proper use of chemicals. Safely operates cleaning equipment as assigned. Performs damp buffing and spot removal of carpets. Strips and refinishes hard surface floors.
* High school graduate/GED
* Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions
* Good customer relations skills
* Six (6) months experience as Environmental Services Tech I
* Meets attendance and performance requirements
* Demonstrates proficiency at damp buffing and spot removal of carpeted areas
* Demonstrates proficiency in stripping and re-finishing hard surface floors
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Primary Location: Texas-Texarkana
Organization: Wadley Regional Medical Center
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Evenings