Food & Nutrition Service Worker PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 01505-82730
- ASSIST IN MAINTAINING ALL KITCHEN UTENSILS, EQUIPMENT AND PHYSICAL SURFACES IN A SAFE AND SANITARY MANNER.
- SERVE CAFETERIA MEALS: MAINTAIN DINING ROOM AND BEVERAGE AREA IN A NEAT AND SANITARY MANNER.
- STOCK THE CAFETERIA AND AREAS WITH REQUIRED SERVICE WARE TO ENSURE EFFICIENT AND UNINTERRUPTED OPERATION.
- RECEIVE, STORE AND MAINTAIN FOOD AND SUPPLIES IN AN ORDERLY AND SANITARY MANNER.
- ACCURATELY COMPLETE ALL REPORTS, CLEANING CHECKLISTS AND TEMPERATURE LOGS.
- ASSIST WITH STOCKING AND CLEANING IN DOCTORS DINING ROOM.
- REMOVE TRASH FROM CAFETERIA AND MAIN KITCHEN ACCORDING TO SCHEDULE AND AS NEEDED.
- PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
Prior food service experience in a high volume restaurant hotel or cafeteria
Food Service handler s certification through the Texas Department of Health is
preferred but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Previous experience in food service and/or receiving area is desirable
- Math, reasoning and organizational skills. Communication skills, both verbal and written
SPECIAL DEMANDS : None
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Approximately 100% inside work. See employee health documents for OSHA category and other employee health issues.
Last Edited: 08/26/2016