Food Nutrition Services Aide PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 00187-4781
VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BROWNSVILLE, TX
DIETARY AIDE FANS DEPT.
Founded as Valley Community Hospital in 1975, VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding communities. Valley Regional is committed to providing the best health care for the residents in the Rio Grande Valley.
VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and services, including:
* 24 Hour Level III Trauma Emergency Department
* Open Heart Surgery
* Women s Services
* Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
VALLEY REGIONAL is currently looking for a Dietary Aide FANS Dept.
The Utility Staff Member is an individual who, after comprehensive training, is qualified to clean items using department equipment, work on the patient tray line, and deliver/retrieve patient tray carts to/from nursing units.
1. Prepares and serves food trays in accordance with established portion and infection control procedures and according to written and verbal instruction.
2. Delivers trays to patient rooms on a timely basis, utilizing unit diet list and two patient identifiers.
3. Performs dishwashing/cleaning procedures in accordance with established infection control policy.
4. Responsible for daily temperature logs to include patient line and dish room, Dish Machine and Pot and Pan Sinks.
5. Responsible for overall Department sanitation in accordance to established schedule and policy.
* Food service experience preferred
* High school/GED preferred
* Food Handler s Card
Last Edited: 08/22/2016