Food & Nutrition Services Aide - PRN/Per Diem
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Job Code: 00015-82934
Work Schedule: PRN/Per Diem
POSITION SUMMARY AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Food and Nutrition Services Aide performs a variety of tasks that facilitate the provision of food services and nutrition support to patients, employees and visitors. These duties include:
* Provides food trays to all patients, working on patient tray line to prepare trays and delivering trays to the departments.
* Stocks cafeteria with needed items.
* Removes trash from area and keeps loading dock and dumpster area clean.
* Preparation of materials for patient tray such as condiments and wrapping silverware.
* Delivers food, and late tray carts to all nursing units daily.
* Completion of tray delivery sheets.
* Removal of trash from area and sanitation of patient carts after every meal.
* Running of dishwasher after every meal.
* Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
* One (1) year Diet Aide experience preferred in a foodservice setting but not required.
* Current City of Arlington Food Handler's Permit - Required.
Last Edited: 08/16/2016