Food Outlet Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Maintains food and beverage readiness by notifying employees of service standards.
* Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reports.
* Assures Snack Bar area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, preparation and service.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying in serving area and replenishing them.
* Keeps equipment running by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance and calling for repair.
* Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment.
* Must represent the Food and Beverage Department and Great Wolf Lodge in a professional and courteous manner.
* Is a compelling and articulate speaker in a variety of settings.
* Easily adjusts the message to match the audience.
* Manages the operation for optimal guest service.
* Promotes team spirit and works together to achieve team goals.
* Remains productive, positive, and provides solutions in stressful situations.
* Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
* Excellent track record of adhering to scheduling attendance requirements.
* Thorough understanding of sanitation related issues.
* Takes all precautions and preventative measures to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
* Lift up to 15 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled