Food Outlet Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Maintains food and beverage readiness by notifying employees of service standards.
* Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reports.
* Assures outlet areas achieve the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, preparation and service.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying in serving area and replenishing them.
* Keeps equipment running by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance and calling for repair.
* Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment.
* Must represent the Food and Beverage Department and Great Wolf Lodge in a professional and courteous manner.
Is a compelling and articulate speaker in a variety of settings.
Easily adjusts the message to match the audience.
Manages the operation for optimal guest service.
Promotes team spirit and works together to achieve team goals.
Remains productive, positive, and provides solutions in stressful situations.
Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
Excellent track record of adhering to scheduling attendance requirements.
Thorough understanding of sanitation related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
Ability to lift 30lbs.
Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled