Food Safety Quality Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
My client is looking for a FOOD SAFETY QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER for their location in OSCEOLA, ARKANSAS. This is a FULLTIME PERMANENT POSITION.
RELOCATION IS PROVIDED.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The candidate will Specifically manage the following programs in order of priority : Food Safety Plan, Food Quality Plan, Hold and Release ,Customer Complaint, Product Recall (including mock recalls),Foreign Material Control , Supplier Approval, and Pest Control
Conduct GAP analysis and internal audits on the Food safety and Food Quality Management system to ensure audit preparedness.
* Direct responsibility for the review, implementation and auditing of the following:
* Food Safety and Quality Management System (FSQMS),
* Facilitate the development, implementation, review and management of the Plans, Programs and other documents referenced in the FSQMS.
* Take the appropriate action to assure the integrity of the programs listed in the FSQMS and SQF system
* Specifically manage the following programs:
* Food Safety Plan
* Food Quality Plan
* Product Recall (including mock recalls),
* Supplier Approval,
* Pest Control,
* Customer Complaints,
* Identity Preserved Foods
* Host Internal and External Audits and customer visits.
* support the CI&I and Sales Departments by visiting and hosting customers and vendors.
* Provide QA administrative support to the plant and other departments
* Other functions as assigned by Director of Quality Systems
* Minimum of BS/BA in Science or Food Science Field
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Possess the ability to convey technical applications to non-technical personnel.
* Must have excellent organizational and computer skills
* Use of statistical and process mapping softwarerequired for both participation in Six Sigma projects and routine report writing.