Food Scientist 9/9/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
This position provides opportunities to support and lead product development initiatives for innovation and renovation and maintenance of established products in the Meals Solutions and Desserts division. Project opportunities allow this individual to leverage their technical leadership through direct interaction with R&D, Marketing, Quality, Operations, Sales and other cross-functional members. Additional responsibilities to include:
* Develop and implement new product launches from concept to commercialization
* Optimize product quality
* Plan and execute experiments and summarize results
* Lead/support project teams as a technical resource
* Assist in scoping and facilitating business opportunities
* Collaborate with business teams to execute initiatives including innovation, renovation, strategy, and brand maintenance
* Implement consumer tests in collaboration with Consumer Sciences team
* Develop and manage deliverables to achieve R&D timelines
* Create and manage product specifications
* Design and conduct plant trials
* Maintain technical documentation
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.