Food Service Worker - Dietary
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
* Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
* 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
* 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
* Cancer Care
* Childrens Healthcare
* Comprehensive Regional Services
* Heart Center
* Orthopedic Services
* Womens Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Visit: www.svh-mt.org In this position, the Night Utility Food Services Worker is responsible for providing after hour food service to the patients and cleaning dishes, utensils and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Puts together box food orders according to patient requests.
* Washes dishes and other utensils as assigned.
* Puts away all dishes and utensils in proper places throughout kitchen, caf, catering. Puts all utensils away in proper place.
* Keeps temperature logs on dish machine and reports problems to supervisor.
* Daily breaks down and cleans the dish machine and cleans the dish room thoroughly.
* Demonstrates knowledge of other shifts/positions, relieves other shifts positions as necessary.
* Picks up items left at functions.
* Stocks ice machine, towel holders and bulk food containers
* Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
* Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail