Food Service Worker - Lakewood (Part-Time/Varied Shifts)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Truman Medical Centers, Inc
lees summit, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Truman Medical Centers, a two-hospital, 600-bed, not-for-profit healthcare system, is the largest and most comprehensive safety net healthcare provider in Jackson County and Kansas City, Mo. TMC serves as the pri mary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry and Pharmacy. Recognized as a critical area resource for advanced specialized healthcare, TMC is constantly working to deliver the best pos sible medical care for our patients. Quality, innovation, team work and attention to detail are at the heart of all we do. TMC s tagline is: Better. For Everyone. It is a simple state ment, but it has profound significance. It is what we stand for, it is the focus of our work, and it is our promise to our patients.
Assists in preparing cafeteria area and patient service area for service. Greet customers in a friendly manner. Stocks and clean all work area, work under direct supervisor.
* Good interpersonal skills required to meet and service the public.
* Good communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to speak and read the English language
* Maintain a Food Handler s Card.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions in English.
* Ability to communicate verbally to patients, customers, and co-workers.
* Ability to perform motor skills such as bending, twisting, turning, kneeling, reaching out/up, wrist turning/torquing, grasping, and finger manipulation.
* High School diploma or GED