Food Service Worker - PRN - DHMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDavis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health. FOOD SERVICE WORKER:
* Full-time position available.
* Must be able to work varied hours, days, and shifts.
* Will be required to work evenings and weekends.
* Job duties include food preparation, delivery of patient trays, dishwashing, cashiering, and other tasks as needed.
* Must be able to assist visitors ranging from pediatric to geriatric and employees in the cafeteria.
* Current Davis County food handler's permit is required.
* Prior food service experience is preferred, but not required.
* Ability to push food carts and remain on feet for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
* Requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push up to 250 lbs. with assistance.
* Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
Iasis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital\'s medical staff.
Primary Location: Utah-Layton
Organization: Dietary Nutrition
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled