Food and Beverage Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To assist the Food and Beverage Director and F&B managers in maintaining a well organized operation as it effects the department.
* Monitor environment of restaurant and outlets
* Assist in overall supervision of the department
* Follow up on established training steps
* Handle guest comments and complaints and ensure guest satisfaction
* Assist managers in scheduling, weekly payroll processing, and forecasting
* Coordinate and sign up new F&B employees for serve-safe certification
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must have significant mobility of arms and hands. Must be able to bend, squat and push, pull and lift up to 25-30 pounds. Must be able to see, hear and communicate verbally in writing.
* 2-4 years of Food and Beverage Restaurant service experience
* High School graduate or GED equivalent.
* Must have strong attention to detail as well as strong customer service skills
* Individual will be expected to manage deadlines, work with little supervision and be flexible to handle interruptions.
* Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished, oral or diagrammatic form.
* Must have strong, positive guest and employee relation skills.
* Must have Food Handler's Card, CARE certified, and Indiana Excise Certification
* Must be avaliable to work flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, mornings and evenings
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: