Food and Beverage Training Manager 9/16/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Hot Springs, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Maintenance of established service standards of the Food and Beverage departments. Supervision of beverage associates.
* Assist in the operation planning process of concession events to create realistic action plans through event orders, manifests, and direct client interaction.
* Consistent maintenance of/and refinement of service standards.
* Assure consistent maintenance of corporate Food and Beverage systems and control procedures in all "front of house operations"
* Assure department management development through well planned cross training programs.
* Review all purchase requests for department prior to submittal.
* Consistent maintenance of environments of all concessions, bars, and related areas.
* Monitor department uniforms and forecasts uniform consumption and purchase schedule.
* Supervises End of Month inventories and coordinates with other department heads to have a consistent yet financially responsible inventory level.
* Routine review of inventory control sheets to verify proper portion costs.
* Oversee all equipment to ensure proper function and cleanliness.
* Maintain communication with all department heads during the course of every function to ensure timely execution of events, quality of service, and adherence to all applicable federal, state, local safety and health regulations.
* Adherence to all accounting procedures and product controls, including accurate and timely reporting of consumption sheets, all applicable stand sheets, purchase orders, temporary labor time sheets, ensuring 100% compliance according to corporate audit procedures.
* Monitoring attendance of all bar associates in Kronos system and ensuring that all overtime is authorized prior to occurring.
* Responsible for departments scheduling, forecasting, and budgeting for all bar events.
* Attends daily and weekly food and beverage meetings.
* Know and adhere to all Virginia state liquor laws
* Perform other duties as needed, such as cleaning up unexpected spills, moving equipment to different locations in the convention center, special guest requests, or assist with other department functions when necessary.
Prior Food and Beverage Management required.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays, nights and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: