Food prep specialists
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Long Island City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONA local leading organization is currently seeking food prep specialists New York City, NY for a temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications below please apply now!
Responsibilities of food preps are:
- Measuring and mixing of ingredients, preparing, packaging / bottling the finished products
- Cut, dice, cook, and package fresh foods
- Checking dates of freshness, maintaining a clean sanitary work station, checking recipes and update inventory
Food preps must meet the following requirements:
- One to two years experience working in food prep
- Able to work any day of the week
- Able to work any shift sceduled (this is a 24/7 operation)
Schedules may run from 7AM-3:30PM, 3:30PM-12AM, 11:30PM-8AM
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
To be considered for this position click ApplyNow button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Luci at 718 459-8300.
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!