Foodservice Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
* Weekly interaction with high visibility, strategic
key account on all levels: procurement, R&D, QA,
* Ability to facilitate solutions for Customer needs
and Saputo s Operational capabilities.
* Present customer new product opportunities and LTO s
through Tech Services interaction.
* Demonstrate initiative in coordinating
comprehensive, internal communications between
Sales, Operations and Tech Services.
* Sales data analysis and product specific P&L
* Values that align with the Saputo culture.
* 2 to 5 years of foodservice sales experience; chain
account experience is a plus.
* Culinary degree, or culinary experience, is
* Strong relationship builder with the ability to
* Ability to work in a disciplined, consistent, and
* Comprehends the value of following company policies,
procedures and practices.
* Strong communication skills in both oral and written
* Professional demeanor, gregarious nature.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
* Primary travel within the state of Michigan.
* Candidate must reside in Detroit or the surrounding
suburban area with easy access to downtown Detroit.