Force Development - Management and Modernization Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY:
3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
The Force Development, Management and Modernization Analyst supports US Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) G-9 in its role as (1) the TRADOC lead for strategic engagements for TRADOC force management activities and (2) TRADOC lead for strategic engagement.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Providing technical and analytical DOTMLPF support and documentation for the integration of the full range of force management activities from unit to Army level required for the current and future force, and associated initiatives. Providing analysis, documentation, and planning support for executing and sustaining the modernization of equipment for Army formations. Providing experienced, senior-level review, evaluation, and documentation of the full range of force management-related activities prior to review by the Army leadership. Documenting technical acquisition and resource management analysis in the development of products that ensures adequate process and procedures for current or future program support plans. Documenting acquisition integration and analysis for the current and future force and related initiatives. Providing subject matter expertise for the DoD Integrated Defense Acquisition, and Logistics Life Cycle Management System. Attending HQDA level OPTs and WGs to observe and report TRADOC equities. Producing products requiring skill in: application of fact-finding and investigative techniques; oral and written communications; and development of presentations and reports. Providing support to programmatic actions to ensure effective and efficient completion of all tasks.
The Force Development, Management and Modernization Analyst will support TRADOC G-9 by having the skills, knowledge, and abilities regarding:
* All elements of Army Force Management and Force Design.
* DoD Integrated Defense Acquisition, and Logistics Life Cycle Management System (working understanding of the JCIDS Requirements Process, Acquisition Management Process, and PPBE Funding Process).
* Keen understanding of How the Army Runs.
Minimum Job Requirements:
* Applicant selected must be eligible to obtain the necessary security clearance to perform all tasks and events up to the SECRET/Not Releasable level.
* Minimum of four years' experience in Army Force Management and Force Design (FA 50) processes understanding: Combat Developments, General Manpower Management, Force Structure, Manpower Requirements Determination, The Army Authorization Documentation System (TAADS), Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE), Organization, Mission and Function, Manpower Allocation, Reporting and Force Management, and Equipment Management.
* Undergraduate degree required. With major in operations research, statistics, acquisition, logistics, or analysis preferred. .