Forecasting Manager 9/3/2016
Superior Search Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are privately held top tier Food Manufacturing organization that is #1 in our niche that is seeking a Forecasting Manager to join our team.
* Forecast and sales analysis of all items and provide data to Sales and Finance departments.
* Network with Sales and Marketing on new and or lost business.
* Provide forecast to Advanced Planning for 3 month production plan for the Purchasing department.
* Provide monthly KPI analysis to Finance, Logistics, Sales and Operation's on sales and forecast variance in dollars and cases.
* Prepare annual 12 month production plans for purchasing department using ABP.
* Budget forecast's.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance and a minimum of 5-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience in a USDA environment desired. Production planning and schedulingrequired.
* Must excellent mathematical skills and the ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts.
* Good communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to define problems to collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
* Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. APICS certification desired.
We offer World Class Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401K, Pension, Tuition, full relocation assistance, corporate housing plus much much more!...