Foreclosure & Bankruptcy Vendor Liaison
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 3/17/2017
Mount Laurel, NJ
Ensure outside legal resources and vendors who support foreclosure/bankruptcy proceedings perform their responsibilities in accordance with contractual, legal and regulatory requirements
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Ensure outside legal resources and vendors service mortgage loans that are in the foreclosure/bankruptcy stage in accordance with contractual, legal and regulatory requirements
* Utilize scorecards to monitor outside legal resources and vendor performance to ensure service level agreements (SLAs) are being met. Facilitate meetings with vendors to address performance issues as needed.
* Remediate outside legal resources and vendor performance deficiencies that have been identified
* Ensure outside legal resources and vendors meet established timelines and report performance results
* Research and resolve issues escalated by outside legal resources and vendors. Facilitate resolution between business functions and the outside legal resources and vendors.
* Support efforts to improve accuracy, operational efficiency and reduce expenses within the function
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Minimum of one year of mortgage industry experience required
* Experience in mortgage loan default preferred
* Experience with attorney/vendor oversight preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred
* Notary Public license is preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status