Foreign Exchange (FX) Sales & Operations Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin a winning team! Signature Bank has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes\' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Foreign Exchange (FX) Sales & Operations Specialist Manhattan
In this position, you will be responsible for the operations and support for the Foreign Exchange department as well as developing FX business relationships with Signature clients. If you have a keen eye for details and enjoy assisting clients, this opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
* Execute client trades and provide client service administration support for all operations and trade activity.
* Manage existing FX relationships to ensure clients are serviced in an efficient manner.
* Assist the Director of Foreign Exchange in the sales process and direct marketing to clients; build rapport with the client base.
* Negotiate fees and implement spreads for new FX clients.
* Determine prices for spot and forward foreign exchange requests; Set opening prices on the Bank s intranet, and adjust as market movements dictate.
* Design and prepare various reports and presentations for marketing purposes, management requests, department needs and bank committees.
* Conducts market research and currency data for department initiatives.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in foreign currency operations required; 6+ months of foreign exchange sales experience or presentation experience preferred
* Working knowledge of currency markets, forwards, options and US interest rate products required.
* Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills; able to effectively work with all levels of staff
* Client-oriented with excellent prioritization skills and ability to multitask and meet deadlines
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office; knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters a plus.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience required.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
Service is our cornerstone!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please