Foreign Exchange Specialist/Banking
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for a Foreign Exchange Specialist in the Akron, OH area for a 6 month contract position. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
General summary of this position:
This position allows the holder to learn about the bank's international business processes, payment flows, basic foreign exchange services, internal accounting procedures and regulatory/compliance requirements.
Responsibilities for this TEMPORARY ONLY opportunity include but are not limited to the following:
• Receive, Review, Prioritize and process inbound/outbound foreign currency orders with %100 accuracy.
• Able to work independently and with a sense of urgency as all documents received must be opened, stamped, logged and distributed in a timely manner.
• Data Entry – this is very important part of this position as you will be inputting currency orders into an application as well as payment instructions. YOU MUST BE VERY ACCURATE.
Candidates MUST have office experience and meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Clean background – no felonies or misdemeanors, nicotine free work place
• Teller or banking experience required
Pay for this position is $14.00/hr. This is a temporary only opportunity to last until early 2017.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position!
Bank teller or any banking experience is required.