Foreign Military Sales Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company* Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking an experienced Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Analyst to join our litigation support team in providing technical, logistical and management support to the Navy Office of the General Counsel, to support the Department of State s defense of Claims pending before the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal in The Hague.
Tasks within the program require reconstructing detailed historical evidence of virtually all financial and programmatic Navy FMS transactions with Iran dating back to the early 1960s. Financial, logistical and procurement records have been gathered from 15 federal records centers, over 2,000 contractor sites and over 100 U.S. Navy field activities to develop evidence proving that the Department of Defense delivered contested items to Iran. Analysis of this information and the preparation of briefs and supporting evidence is ongoing. Additional activities include support of Iran-U.S. Claims Tribunal requirements, case/contract reconciliation and program management support.
* Support Senior Analysts with research projects as required
* Research and analyze data associated with materials and services provided under FMS Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOAs)
* Provide administrative and technical assistance by performing document preparation and data entry duties
* Ability to work both independently and in a structured team environment
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing (please provide a writing sample)
* Familiarity with the US Navy MISIL system
* Familiarity with the Defense Security Cooperation Agency s Security Cooperation Information Portal
education and years of experience
* Bachelor s degree in relevant field may substitute for 2 years Iran Litigation experience
* 3 years Iran Litigation experience
* 2 years FMS experience may substitute for 1 year Iran Litigation experience
* Paralegal or litigation support experience is a plus.
* DoD Secret
Join an established and reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For over 30 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art technology services and solutions to the federal government. We provide software engineering, agile business intelligence and analytics, audiovisual and learning technologies, cybersecurity, systems engineering, independent verification and validation, IT service management, program management, and transportation solutions. Pragmatics has diverse contracts with both defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, and ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about our company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com. Pragmatics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.