Foreign Military Sales Case Analyst 8/30/2016
Imagine One Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Foreign Military Sales Case Analyst) (NAVSEA ISAO / (SEA01C)
Job Code: 6694104
Job Location: Washington Navy
*****$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS***
Imagine One is currently seeking candidates for contingent openings supporting the NAVSEA International Security Assistance Office (ISAO) / (SEA01C). ISAO's mission and vision is to provide oversight for all NAVSA and affiliated Program Executive Office's (PEOs') managed Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases. We are looking for a Foreign Military Sales Case Analyst to provide program management, training support, and FMS expertise to the ISAO Director. Job duties include:
* Monitor and recommend internal process improvement efforts, provide support and requested participation in process improvement efforts.
* Perform data collection and analysis to oversee, maintain, assess and distribute program measures and metrics, as defined.
* Data sources may include the Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS) and Management Information System-International Logistics (MISIL), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other data sources that ISAO utilizes.
* Provide knowledgeable program management and subject matter expertise in FMS Case Management: Case development, case execution, case closure, and financial information.
* Track and monitor the process of the FMS Case Managers and other personnel that are trained and/or certified per SAMM C2.4.7, and the NAVSEA Case Manager Certificate Program by providing a monthly status report.
* Provide support to the FMS Case Management Excellence (CME) to include but not limited to:
* Oversee the ongoing maintenance of existing courses.
* Coordinate meetings with SMEs from across the command to identify necessary modifications and updates to existing curricula.
* Required: Shall have five (5) years of specialized experience in closing FMS cases for the Department of Defense (Navy support highly desired).
* Required: Greater than five (5) and less than ten (10) years of related technical experience
* Required: Familiarity with data collection sources such as SCIP, DIFIS, and MISIL
* Desired: Some working knowledge of the upcoming Security Cooperation Enterprise Solution (SCES).
* Minumum five (5) years Case closure/reconciliation experience required
* Desired: Bachelor degree in related technical field
* U.S. citizenship is required.
* Successful candidate must have a current SECRET clearance.
Salary Range: Salary Commensurate with experience.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
*Imagine One Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).