Foreign Military Training Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 2/21/2017
Imagine One Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Foreign Military Sales Training Specialist
Job Code: 7969747
Job Location: Washington, DC
Position Description: Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is currently seeking candidates for opening of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Training Specialists supporting NAVSEA in the Washington, D.C. area. We are looking for FMS Training Specialists to provide program support services. Job duties include:
* Schedule training for NAVSEA courses.
* Identify and secure instructors for each course in the curricula across the commands.
* Identify and coordinate with Subject Matter Experts in the commands, as required for course development and maintenance.
* Track and monitor the process of the personnel that are undergoing training and/or certification, and provide a monthly status report on collected data.
* Oversee development of new courses and materials, as dictated by the needs of the command.
* Oversee the ongoing maintenance of existing courses.
* Coordinate meetings with SMEs from across the command to identify necessary modifications and updates to existing curricula.
* Ensure that changes made to courses are accurate and consistent across the commands.
* Facilitate FMS Program Training courses, on an as-needed basis providing FMS case management experiences.
* Greater than five (5) and less than ten (10) years of experience related to DoD/Navy program management, Industry or Government technical management, and Industry or Government business management.
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience assisting in the scheduling and coordination of training courses.
* Have some working knowledge of the upcoming Security Cooperation Enterprise Solution (SCES).
* Desired: Five (5) years of experience in communicating and working with Senior Executive-level personnel.
* Desired: Bachelor's degree in a related field
* MANDATORY: U.S Citizenship is required.
* MANDATORY: Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Imagine One contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).