Foreign Military Training Specialist 8/16/2016
Imagine One Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Experience Requirements:
* Greater than five (5) and less than ten (10) years of experience related to DoD/Navy program management, Industry or Government technical management, and Industry or Government business management.
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience assisting in the scheduling and coordination of training courses.
* Have some working knowledge of the upcoming Security Cooperation Enterprise Solution (SCES).
* Desired: Five (5) years of experience in communicating and working with Senior Executive-level personnel.
* Desired: Bachelor's degree in a related field
* MANDATORY: U.S Citizenship is required.
* MANDATORY: Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Imagine One contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).