Foreman Commercial Roofing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONForeman Commercial Roofing
Tecta America Corp. is the nation's leading commercial roofing contractor. With over 50 locations and over 2,500 qualified roofing professionals nationwide, Tecta America has harnessed the strengths and resources of the nation's strongest roofing contractors into one company with one goal: to provide the most comprehensive roofing program in the country to meet and exceed our customers' needs. As the industry leader, Tecta America has earned its reputation for excellence. No other roofing contractor can match Tecta America for resources, expertise, financial strength, or stability as we house the best names in the business, all under one roof.
The Foreman position is responsible for running crews on commercial roofing jobs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Removal and installation of all types of roof systems.
* Installation of low sloped roof systems including TPO, BUR, modified bitumen, and EPDM.
* Roof maintenance and repairs.
* Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines.
* Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
* Manage commercial roofing crew, includes completing required paperwork, attending meetings as necessary, assist in training of crew members as needed
* 3+ years of experience leading commercial roofing crews
* A valid driver's license, and a clean driving record.
* Experience with all types of commercial roofing systems, including built-up asphalt, is ideal.
* Must be able to climb ladders
* Must be able to work at varying heights and all weather
* Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Starting pay is commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications. Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. Tecta America reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business. Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.