Forensic Accounting Internship
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
As an Intern in our Consulting practice, you will begin to utilize your educational background as well as your organizational skills as you serve the firm's dynamic client base. You will assist in problem solving and fact-finding, working side-by-side with more experienced team members who can provide you with direction, coaching and learning opportunities. You will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of the business by working on various stages of a consulting engagement, including areas of Fraud Analysis, Claims Management, Business Restructuring, Anti Money Laundering, and Computer Forensics.
- Enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program in Accounting, Economics, Finance or other relevant field required
- Pursuing a masters degree in Accounting or other relevant field preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- Actively pursuing school credits to become a CPA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions as directed
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability