This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Forging Operator in our Irvine, CA facility. The Forging Operator reports to a Production Supervisor. Their primary purpose is to assist hammer and press operators by performing related operations required in the forging process.
* Assist forging equipment operators in the forging operation
* Position stock on dies
* Blowing scales from the stock during the forging operation
* Trimming flash from the forgings and stamping part identity and heat code numbers
* Checking dimensions of piece
* Maintain proper alignment of dies and tooling
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Enjoys working in a team environment
* Mechanical and Technical inclined in problem solving & troubleshooting
* Basic math and reading skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled