Fork Lift Mechanic
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
NFI Industries (Corporate)
JOB DESCRIPTIONFamily owned and operated since 1932, NFI Industries is an industry leader in logistics, transportation, and distribution services. We deliver unique and progressive solutions, service, and relationships to each of our clients across the globe.
Are you ready to showcase your skills and get rewarded for your performance? NFI is committed to you!
* Career advancement opportunities
* Entrepreneurial, innovative, energized atmosphere
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, prescription, disability, and life insurance coverage
* Paid vacation and holidays
* We invest in you - ongoing training and development
Forklift Mechanics grow your career with an industry leader! NFI, a leading international provider of transportation logistics, warehousing, and distribution services, is seeking a skilledForklift Mechanic to join our team. Our mechanics play a vital role in keeping our equipment efficiently operating and customers satisfied. In this role you will diagnose and repair all material handling equipment . It's a great opportunity to demonstrate your mechanical skills and advance your career with a leading international company.
Full Time Position
Pay commensurate with experience
Detailed Benefit Program
Drug Free - Smoke Free Workplace
We are looking for a skilled Forklift Mechanic with proven problem solving abilities as well as excellent teamwork, customer service, and communication skills. If that describes you, we want to hear from you!
* High school diploma, G.E.D. or tech school graduate preferred
* Minimum two years of experience in repair and maintenance on material handling equipment including propane and electric forklifts.
* Read and understand electrical and hydraulic system schematics
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with our without reasonable assistance
* Must be capable of becoming certified to operate equipment.
* Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, kneel, bend and reach.
* Keep an adequate set of personal tools as required.
* Valid Driver License
* Customer Service Skills and abilities.
* Basic Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)