This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
North Puget Sound
JOB DESCRIPTIONWarehouse - Pick and Packer
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Pickers or Picker Operators in Everett, WA for a long-term temporary opportunity. Pick and Pack positions require candidates to hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse environment.
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
• Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
• Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, Motorized Pallet Jacks and Runabouts to process orders
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
• TWO YEARS of forklift experience on stand and reach(cherry picker)
• Ability to work overtime
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check and drug screen
We have openings on both the first shift 4 10 hour day (Monday-Friday 5:30am- 4:00PM) and on the second shift (Monday-Friday from 3:30pm - 12am) Lots of overtime!!!
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a short term one month opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an preventative medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
2 years forklift experience required- Verify past employers for proof of driving experience.