Forklift Driver-Seasonal/Part-time Evenings
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Material Handlers/Forklift Drivers are responsible for the efficient, timely movement of inventory from point of receipt to replenishment. This includes scanning inbound product into the reserve racking as well as physically putting it into the racking. Material Handlers are also responsible for the prompt and accurate pulling of replenishment for distribution to other departments and areas of the company. This seasonal, part-time evening position will be responsible for cycle counts and maintaining accurate inventory in your location.
Experience, Education & Skills
* Must have ability to learn RF and computer systems
* Position requires constant standing, walking, carrying, grasping, and bending
* Must be able to manipulate fingers and arms and have the ability to pull and push frequently
* Must be able to lift upwards of 30 lbs constantly throughout the day, be able to lift upwards of 50 lbs frequently, and occasionally in excess of 50 lbs
* Will occasionally have to kneel and occasionally will be exposed to dust and high noise levels
* May, infrequently be exposed to fumes from cleaning products, warehouse maintenance, batter vehicles, etc.
* Forklifts reach heights of 25 feet
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, experiences, and entertainment to empower and unite girls of all ages. Best-selling lines include Truly Me , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , WellieWishers , and the classic historical character line BeForever . American Girl s mission is to help build girls of strong character a goal that has already earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of their parents and educators. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores nationwide. Select American Girl product is also sold via Toys R Us. Outside of the U.S, American Girl products are sold at specialty boutiques with Indigo and Chapters in Canada and with El Palacio de Hierro in Mexico City. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer