Forklift / Forklift Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
ONSITE BROADRIDGE, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Forklift Operator job in Hilliard, OH. This is a long term opportunity on first and second shift. As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products.
Apply Now or call the Adecco office at 614.658.3654 if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for first and second shift Forklift Operator job include:
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, Report variances as necessary.
- Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management or customer.
- 6+ months of warehouse experience preferred
- 1-2 years of Forklift Operation experience.
- Current Forklift operator certification
- A valid state-issued driver's License
Ability to work with little or no supervision
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
- Must have the ability to read, understand and follow directions
- Must be able to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- May be required push, pull, lift, or carry 100 lbs less than 2% of the time.
- Working knowledge of warehouse management system equipment is preferred
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! Apply TODAY!!
Applying for the first time? Go to www.adeccousa.com and click on 'APPLY NOW'; When asked to select branch, enter 'Hilliard, Ohio' and select '3029 International Street (2081)' for the Onsite Broadridge branch.
Visit our official site at AdeccoUSA.com for all the employment opportunities that Adecco has to offer you today.