This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Forklift Operator: Day Shift - Overtime available:
* Unloading and loading trailers and verifying proper stacking and freight
* Reporting shortages damages and misplacements to your immediate supervisor
* Identifying and recovering any received or shipping damage
* Ensuring proper stock rotation by following lot number identification
* Pulling and preparing product for shipment
* Ensuring that the exact number and type of product is located and shipped
* Making certain product comes from the proper locations
* Performing picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
* Moving product from the staging or storage areas into railcars or trailers
* Stacking and staging product and materials
* Maintaining the facilities, equipment, and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
* Operating all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
Must have two (2) years forklift experience.