This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Axcess Staffing Service
Forest City, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAxcess Staffing Services- All Shifts Available
If you are seeking a great opportunity, we may have a position for you. We have various opportunities for Warehouse Associates in the Forest City area, including Forklift positions.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, dedicated individuals with the ability to professionally interact and work with employees on all levels of an organization.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and at least 1-2 years experience is required in a warehouse environment.
Must have 2-3 years of verifiable forklift experience.
As an Axcess employee you are eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, Patient Care Program, Bonus for anniversary year 1650 hours worked, 401(k), Credit Union, Direct Deposit or/ Payroll Debit Card.
Axcess Staffing Services * Together we're better*
Candidates MUST meet pre-hiring screening eligibility requirements for E-verify, I-9 eligibility, 7 year background check, and drug test.
For the purpose of completing an Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9, Please bring with you acceptable document(s) that establish identity and work authorization in the United States. A list of acceptable documents can be found at http://www.uscis.gov/i-9
Summary of Functions:
Responsible for picking and packing of customer orders
- Ensures proper picking and packaging of all customer orders
- Ability to correctly identify sku numbers and locations
- Ability to properly count product
- Ability to label shipping cartons correctly
- Ability to read and understand pick tickets/labels
- Follows company policies, procedures, and safety regulations
- Ability to operate a forklift safely under all warehouse conditions
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to tolerate hot and cold warehouse environment
- Ability to bend, stoop, and twist as needed
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time
- Normal or corrected hearing and vision
- Must have 2-3 years of verifiable forklift experience
- Ability to speak, read (fine print) and write in English
- Able to follow written and verbal directions
- Able to write simple correspondence.
- Able to effectively communicate information to other employees of the organization.
**Equal Opportunity Employer**