This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you seeking an exciting new career?
If so, Adecco has the solution for you!
Adecco Staffing has partnered with a premier, local client to assist them with their search for qualified Forklift Operators/Production Associates! If you meet the qualifications below, don't hesitate to Apply Now!
Forklift Operators/Production Associates will be responsible for:
• Packing product
• Labeling and quality inspecting
• Perform cleaning duties as needed
• Prepare final goods for shipment
• Use forklift to transfer materials throughout facility
To qualify for the Forklift Operator position you must:
• Have at least one year of recent forklift operation experience
• Be certified by a prior employer
• Hold a valid driver's license
• Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs continuously
These positions are temporary to permanent -- 1st & 2nd Shift -- $9.00-$9.50/hour.
If you're interested in these positions, please visit www.AdeccoUSA.com to complete an online application or contact a recruiter at (716) 488-8000 for further details!