This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Warehouse - Forklift Operator job on the North Shore of Pittsburgh. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As a Warehouse - Forklift Operator you will drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trailers. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Forklift Operator job include:
- Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down)
- Safely unload/load and transfer pallets within a manufacturing and or warehouse.
- Transport materials between loading, processing and storage areas.
- Move levers and controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts and hoists, to load, unload, transport and stack material.
- Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids and boxes and secure materials or products for transport to designated areas.
- Maintain system transactions and paperwork that validate the processing and disposition of material though the company s warehouse management system.
- Complete records, logs, manifests, time sheets and other pertinent documentation to support the job s function.
- Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping by following established safety procedures.
- Maintain required quality and production levels.
- Refer issues and problems to the lead or manager for the area as necessary.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of warehouse experience
- 2 years of recent Forklift experience (Valid Forklift Certification & Driver's License)
- Ability to stand, lift, bent and kneel for extended periods of time in a non-climate controlled facility
- Operating experience of Oracle
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) and good data entry skills
Candidates may be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen
We have openings on first/daylight shift (Monday - Friday from 7AM - 4:00PM)
Pay for this position is $14/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Forklift Operator job in the Pittsburgh area or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled