Forklift Operator - 3rd shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
The primary function of this position is to ship, deliver, receive and move materials by forklift from various locations in the plant into or onto other specified locations including trailers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Promptly, at start of shift, review work schedule, check equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled, and prepare for operations and/or check and perform/complete work that is left over from previous shift.
- Complete safety check of equipment.
- Assist in unloading material from shipping, receiving, corrugator and converting equipment.
- Move units of board from corrugator, trailers, conveyors, converting, storage and strapper to other assigned locations based on shipping schedules.
- Load trailers following instructions on layouts, computer and schedules.
- Log in unit/trailer information into computer to generate a bill of lading.
- During shift and at end of shift, clean and/or secure all equipment and machinery, and complete all required paperwork.
- perform other work as required..