Forklift Reach Truck
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
Mount Juliet, TN
JOB DESCRIPTIONForklift Driver Certified Fork Lift / Reach Truck Operator / New Company in the Mt. Juliet / Lebanon area, looking for motivated employees to grow with the company. Come and grow with a New Company!!!!
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators in Mt. Juliet, TN for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Forklift positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for forklift roles include but are not limited to:
• Forklift operation (stand-up)
• Picking orders
• Auditing orders
• Unloading and loading merchandise
• General warehouse duties
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Drivers License
• 2 years verifiable Forklift experience
• 7 Felony / Misdemeanor Background Check
• Drug Test
About the company and work site:
• Leading manufacturer and distributor of RTA furniture
• Very modern warehouse with state of art systems
• New Facility
We have openings for the
FIRST SHIFT: $13.00 PER HR
Monday - Thursday 9am - 7:30pm
WEEKEND SHIFT: $14.44 PER HR
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7:00am - 7:30pm
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity. 90 days Temp to Hire
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
2 years verifiable Forklift experience