Forklift - Tow Motor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Great Lakes Cheese is seeking Forklift Operators in Hiram, Ohio. Forklift positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
**Please take note: This position will be in a warehouse that is kept at conditions below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It is preferred that employees wear Carthartts or something comparable to keep warm. Applicants must have a flexible schedule as this position requires you to be available any day / any shift!**
This position is working a 'weekend' schedule. Saturday's and Sunday's 7am - 7pm and two scheduled 8 hour shifts during the week.
Responsibilities for Warehouse Forklift Operator - Forklift Driver include, but are not limited to:
• Execute the receiving, storing, picking, staging and distribution of materials required for production of product
• Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using stand up reach trucks and tow motors
• Utilizing hand held computer scanners to verify orders and ensure accuracy of identification and quantity
• Physically and systemically receive/issue individual material requisitions from internal and external departments
• Maintain accurate files of packing and shipping activity
• Communicate/notify appropriate personnel of shipping/inventory discrepancies
• Maintain stocking/inventory objectives
• Assist material handlers with lifting up to 50 lbs unassisted or up to 100 lbs with assistance of another person or mechanical devices as needed
Warehouse Forklift Operator - Forklift Driver candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in local language
• Must be able to work ANY DAY, ANY SHIFT
• Must have a valid driver's license & a Minimum 6 Months Recent forklift experience
• Must own a non slip safety shoe
• Proficient in basic mathematics
• Ability to communicate well and work with others
• Ability to consistently lift up to 50lbs when needed
• Ability to utilize automated lifting equipment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Warehouse - Forklift related opportunity with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled