This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Automotive part manufacturer is seeking an experienced forklift driver to help them with a variety of needs. This is a job that has to juggle multiple priorities and needs to work with little supervision once trained. This position may load/unload trucks, do material handling and dump parts into overhead bins at the machines, spin scrap metal chips to get the oil off of them so we can recycle the oil.
1. Utilize small chip spinner to remove oil from Header chips daily.
2. Run prab unit of all chips in chip carts daily. Manage full replacemnt roll-offs with Midwest Metals.
3. Remove drained reclaim oil from Chucker drain pans daily.
4. Vacuum oil and water from outside and inside dike each day.
5. Vacuum oil from orange bin drain pans once each week.
6. Sweep & use small scrubber on outside concrete pad around scrap container, twice each week min.
7. Place solid hoppers out on concrete pad each afternoon for pick up between 2-3:45
8. Assist in clean up of plat each day as directed by managment.
Shift hours are 12pm - 10pm
$12.60 to $12.60 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.