Foster Care Case Management Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Berkshire Farm Center and Services for Youth
JOB DESCRIPTIONFoster Care Case Management Supervisor
**Are you passionate about changing the lives of children and families***
Come join a team that impacts youth and families by helping to meet the needs of those who are unable to live at home at this time.
This position is responsible for all aspects of the foster care family program including overall administration, planning, supervision, independent monitoring and program development. The goal of the position is to enhance the program by recruiting and accepting referrals for foster care while acting as a liaison to a variety of community and public agencies.
Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
* Minimum of a Master s Degree in Social Work or related Human Services discipline required
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience working with at risk youth
* Minimum 1-2 years of supervisory experience required
* Demonstrated decision-making, organizational and communication skills, both oral and written, including attention to detail
* Demonstrated skills and working knowledge of MS Office programs
* Ability to form therapeutic relationships with children and families
* Ability to work with a culturally and economically diverse population
* Must have a clean, valid driver s license
* Ability to provide on-call coverage; flexible schedule with evenings required